The National Careers Service offers a range of services to Careers Leaders and students to address the needs of each student (Gatsby Benchmark 3) and offer personal guidance (Gatsby Benchmark 8) – including individual interaction via helpline or remote assembly, offering personalised advice by email, webchat, phone/callback and text, on-going support and out-of-hours support.
- ‘E-pack’ resources available including lesson plans, LMI information and promotional materials.
- Virtual Careers Lessons to introduce support methods and cover educational topics.
- Impartial and expert out-of-hours support for individuals (students and parents) to complement school activities.
- Focused support calls and summary emails from voice calls.
- Student Room and Q&A Sessions: every Wednesday from 6pm until 9pm on Facebook, Twitter and The Student Room.
Download the free E-Pack of Careers Guidance Resources here, which includes LMI posters updated in December 2018 with the latest information and statistics.