Looking for help to deliver engaging assemblies or lessons about university?
Aspire resources, produced by the social mobility charity upReach, provide information about a range of post-18 options, from university to school leaver programmes and apprenticeships, as well as careers advice and inspiration.
They encourage sixth formers to aim high, stretch themselves and achieve their potential, providing important role models; students who have come from less-advantaged backgrounds and broken into careers that can otherwise seem hard to reach. Case studies show how important researching different universities can be in determining future career prospects.
Download the resources pack here. This includes:
- A 15-minute presentation suitable for a lesson or assembly
- A shorter 5-minute presentation also suitable for daily notices
- An easy-to-use teacher guide and script
- Extend the session by playing extra aspire videos
- A free, electronic copy of the aspire guide