The Careers and Enterprise Company is asking schools to register their interest to benefit from Careers Leader training.
Schools putting teachers forward need to have met these five criteria:
- appointed a named Careers Leader;
- completed the Compass self-assessment tool;
- registered their interest in joining/have joined the Enterprise Adviser Network;
- published details of their careers programme for young people and their parents;
- published a policy statement setting out their arrangements for education and training providers to access all pupils in year 8 to year 13 to inform them about approved technical education qualifications or apprenticeships.
Click here for more information on the role of the Careers Leader and to put your name down for training when places become available.