Want to inspire students about technology and problem solving, but lack knowledge or inspiration?
Book a fully funded course with Apps for Good, an education technology charity which upskills educators via online CPD and training to deliver their courses to students.
Course options are:
- Design an App in a Day (5 hours)
- App Development Standard Course (10-12 hours)
- App Development Extended Course (30+ hours)
- Internet of Things Course (10-12 hours)
- Machine Learning Course (10-12 hours) pilot for 2018/19
Students are then challenged to come up with any problem or issue they are passionate about within their communities and learn how to solve it through building a digital product.
Through the Apps for Good courses students learn not just vital technical skills but also the enterprise and employability skills to design, market, launch and pitch their products solving real-world problems.